Before submitting your paper, you must have answered YES to all the questions below.
- Is one of the authors ready to register, attend the conference and present the paper, in case of acceptance?
- Did I follow the correctly all instructions for authors (see call for papers and and guidelines)?
- Is my paper limited to six pages?
- Is it formatted in the correct format?
- Is the final file (PS or PDF, see instructions for authors in the guidelines) in A4 format (not in Letter)?
- Are the minimum margin requirements fulfilled on all pages (4.4, 4.4, 5.2 and 5.2 cm for left, right, top and bottom margins respectively)?
- Are all fonts embedded in the file (see your word processor and any conversion software instructions for details)?
- Do I know if I will submit my paper to a regular or a special session?
- Do I know the full details (including institution, address, phone and e-mail) of all authors of the paper?
If the answer to all questions is positive, then you may proceed to submit your paper. Reminder: by submitting your paper (both the submission and the final version),
- you confirm that, in case of acceptance of your submission, at least one of the authors will register and pay the registration fee before 19 February 2020;
- you confirm that one of the registered authors will attend the conference and present the paper;
- you confirm that you comply with ESANN publication ethics;
- you confirm that the same work has not been published or submitted elsewhere (conference or journal);
- you confirm that the same work will not be submitted to any other conference or journal before the notification of acceptance or rejection of your submission to ESANN;
- you accept not to distribute your paper before the conference (in particular, you will not make it available on a web page);
- you transfer the rights to distribute and reproduce your paper in any form (paper and electronic) to the ESANN organization (d-side s.a.). In particular, you accept that your paper will be printed in the proceedings, made available on the web and on any possible paper or electronic support. You keep the rights to freely distribute yourself your paper, provided that full reference is given. Once it will be made available on the ESANN proceedings web pages, only this version may be distributed (it will contain the full references inserted on each page of the paper).
Submitting your paper
Please login to the ESANN website (top right corner of your borwser). You will then be able to submit a paper by clicking on "My ESANN", then "My papers".